in an effort to collect tutorials, it is probably a good idea to also try and collect where you can get supplies. voila…the supply list.
- rather than list all the sites posted on thehumblenest.com, here are two of their links to extensive lists for finding and buying fabric: list one and list two.
- Filz Felt : www.filzfelt.com
not just your common, everyday variety, but industrial strength is available as well!
- Spoonflower : www.spoonflower.com
a popular place to have your own fabric designed and printed, one yard at a time
- Dharma Trading : www.dharmatrading.com
perhaps the preeminent go-to place for things dealing with textiles; from dying, felting, batik, screen printing, you name it…the most likely have something for it
- Bentley Advanced Materials : www.benam.co.uk
resins, foams, mould making & casting materials, etc.
- Lazertran : www.lazertran.com
transfer paper for water decal and ceramic decal image transfer
- Sewing Support : www.sewingsupport.com
a pretty comprehensive site for all kinds of information about sewing and fabric (huge list of outlets for buying)